Stark Learning Center originally opened as Stark Hall in 1964. Prior to Admiral Stark’s name being attached to the hall, UK Prime Minister Winston Churchill wrote a letter to the university in September of 1957. Churchill recommended the building be…
This DVD is part of a series of documentaries produced by Wilkes University Communications Department in conjunction with the Wilkes University History department on the historical economic change within Wilkes-Barre. Future support for documentary…
This DVD is part of a series of documentaries produced by Wilkes University Communications Department in conjunction with the Wilkes University History department on the bicentennial history of Wilkes-Barre. Future support for documentary production…